Twenty-four attorneys and nine law firms at global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP have been recognized in the 2024 edition of Latin Lawyer 250, a guide to the world’s leading commercial law firms. latin america Published by The Latin Lawyer.
New York, August 30, 2023 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ — Twenty-four attorneys and nine attorneys at global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP have been recognized in the 2024 edition of Latin Lawyer 250, a guide to the world’s leading commercial law firms. latin america Published by The Latin Lawyer.
Latin Lawyer 250 noted that Traurigg Greenberg latin america The practice group is “broad and well-established. Best known for its corporate, mergers and acquisitions, banking and finance practices, but also including a strong disputes and investigations team, the depth and diversity of offerings has been key to success in the region and its ability to remain active during periods of economic downturn.”
The publication highlighted that Greenberg Traurig is “nimbly adapting to regional trends, focusing its expertise to capitalize on growing customer demand.”
In the international division, Greenberg Traurig is highly recommended for services in the following areas: anti-corruption investigations and compliance, arbitration, banking and financial services, corporate and mergers and acquisitions, real estate and tourism.
in MexicoGreenberg Traurig is highly recommended for services in the following areas: antitrust and competition, banking and financial services, corporate and mergers and acquisitions, project finance and infrastructure.
Latin Lawyer 250 attorneys are recognized in the following offices and practices:
- Nanette Aguirrebanking and financial services, New York
- Emilio G. Alvarez Varre, Banking and Financial Services; corporate/mergers and acquisitions, Miami
- Carol Barnhartanti-corruption investigations and compliance; corporate/mergers and acquisitions, Miami
- Michael J Baumreal estate tourism, chicago
- Kara M. Bombachinvestigations And Anti Corruption Compliance, Washington, DC
- Cyril T Brennaninvestigations And Anti Corruption Compliance, Washington, DC
- Gerardo Carrillo Valadesbanking and financial services; corporate/mergers and acquisitions, Mexico
- Richard F. Davisreal estate tourism, Los Angeles
- José Antonio Diez de Bonilla Martinez, Banking and Financial Services; Corporate/M&A; real estate and tourism, Mexico
- Michael T Fishmanreal estate tourism, chicago
- Miguel Flores Bernice, Antitrust and Competition, Mexico
- Victor Manuel Frias Garcés, Antitrust and Competition; corporate/mergers and acquisitions, Mexico
- Juan Manuel Gonzalez Bernal, Banking and Financial Services; project and infrastructure financing, Mexico
- Angelica Hunfeldcontrol, Miami
- Yusbel A. Ibarracorporate/mergers and acquisitions, Miami
- Ross Kaufmanbanking and financial services, New York
- Joseph J. Mamonascontrol, Miami
- Miguel Moises, Banking and Financial Services, Mexico
- Antonio Peña, Corporate/Mergers and Acquisitions, Mexico
- Jose Raz Guzman, Banking and Financial Services; Corporate/M&A, Mexico
- Mark M. Russellbanking and financial services, New York
- Oscar Stephensbanking and financial services, New York
- Michael J Sullivanreal estate tourism, Orlando
- Giza Vargas-Vargas, Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions, Miami
About Greenberg Traurig’s Latin America Practice: Greenberg Traurig’s award-winning Latin America practice draws on resources from our offices in chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Miami, New York, Washington, DCand elsewhere around the world, where we bring together a multidisciplinary team of more than 120 lawyers to help clients identify and capitalize on business opportunities in… latin americaand the Iberian Peninsula, and Caribbean. Since the company’s founding, Greenberg Traurig has been closely associated with it latin america He represented many of the family businesses that exist today, among them latin america largest companies. By tackling clients’ real-world problems on a regular basis, our team has developed a broad range of expertise in… latin america that sets us apart.
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP has more than 2,650 attorneys in 45 locations in United State, Europe and the The Middle East, latin americaAnd Asia. The firm is a 2022 BTI “Highly Recommended Law Firm” for outstanding client service and is consistently among the top firms in the Am Law Global 100 and NLJ 500. Greenberg Traurig is Mansfield Rule 5.0 Plus certified by The Diversity Lab. The company is known to power its U.S. offices with 100% renewable energy according to the Resource Solutions Center’s Green-e® Energy certification and is a member of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Green Energy Partnership program. The company is known for its philanthropic giving, innovation, diversity, and philanthropy. Web: http://www.gtlaw.com.
Source Greenberg Traurigg, LLP