Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure – revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization.
Zoom Off Campus Drive Details:
|Batch:||2019 – 2020 batch|
|Experience Required:||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
What you will do:
- The Marketing Intern will support a variety of marketing functions within the Zoom organisation that includes:
- Marketing budget administration & maintenance
- Support new content development and engagement with internal & external content creation stakeholders
- Play an active role in organising exhibitions, events, and webinars.
- Support APAC flagship event launch and execution.
- Collaborate with sales teams to optimise campaign/event performance and effectiveness.
- Contribute towards a positive team & work environment
- Support customer case study and video development and management.
What you absolutely need to be considered:
- You are currently studying or graduated with a Business Degree. Major in Marketing or Communication is a plus.
- Available to work 3 days a week minimum for a period of 6 months.
- You must be an authorized to work for any employer in India as we do NOT support visas for the internship
- Be comfortable working 100% remotely
Our ideal candidate:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to excel in a corporate environment, through strong communication skills, attention to detail and problem-solving mindset
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications.
- Experience in HTML, CRM (e.g.)Salesforce and Adobe Creative Suite is an advantage
- You’re humble and have a natural curiosity to always learn more; and a rockstar at multi-tasking
How to Apply:
|Apply Link:||Click Here|
|Follow on Facebook Page:||Follow Us|
|Update your skills:||Click Here|
|Learn More about Technology||medium.com|
|Healthy Discussions & Meetings||meetup.com|