Wipro is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
Wipro Mega Off Campus Drive 2020:
- Qualification: BBM, BBA, BMS, B.Com, B.A, B.Sc (Economics)
- 10th Standard – minimum 50%
- 12th Standard – minimum 50%
- Graduation – minimum 50% or 5.0 GPA as per respective University Guidelines
- Admission into EPGDBM degree will be subjected to the prevailing criteria and conditions as defined by the UGC Guidelines at the time of enrolment
- Based on business requirement, candidate must be willing to relocate
- Year of Passing: 2020 ONLY
- (Maximum three years of gap, if any, b/w 10th & graduation)
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Admission into EPGDBM degree will be subjected to the prevailing criteria and conditions as defined by the UGC Guidelines at the time of enrollment
- Based on business requirement, candidate must be willing to relocate.
Wipro announces the launch of Digital Workspace Service Desk 2020
Digital Workspace Service Desk is a unique learning-integrated programmes which offer students the chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education – EPGDBM (Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management) from one of the premier education institutes in India– sponsored by Wipro. Key features & eligibility details of the programme have been listed below, kindly go through the same.
- Group Discussion
- Technical/Voice interview
- HR interview
- 1st year – INR 15,488/- (*) per month
- 2nd year – INR 17,553/- (*) per month
- 3rd year – INR 19,618/- (*) per month
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
How to Apply:
Subscribe HERE (Check Your Email To Activate Confirmation Link).
|Apply Link:||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group:||Click here to Join|
|Follow on Facebook Page:||Follow Us|
|Update your skills:||Click Here|
|Learn More about Technology||medium.com|
|Healthy Discussions & Meetings||meetup.com|