Company: Central Railway (CR)
Central Railway Recruitment 2020: Central Railway is one of the 18 zones of Indian Railway. Its headquarters is in Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus at Mumbai. It was formed on 5 November 1951 by grouping several government-owned railways.
It has the credit of operating first passenger railway line in India. In earlier, it includes large parts of Madhya Pradesh and part of southern Uttar Pradesh, which made it the largest railway zone in India in terms of area, track mileage and staff.
Company Website: www.rrcser.co.in
Position: Assistant Loco Pilot/ Clerk/ Junior Engineer…
Total Vacancies: 617
- Assistant Loco Pilot: 324 posts
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk: 63 posts
- Jr Clerk cum Typist: 68 posts
- Sr Clerk cum Typist: 70 posts
- Sr Commercial cum Ticket Clerk: 84 posts
- Junior Engineer (P.Way): 03 posts
- Junior Engineer (Works): 02 posts
- Junior Engineer (Signal): 01 post
- Junior Engineer (Tele): 02 posts
Job Location: Kolkata
Assistant Loco Pilot:
- Matriculation Pass or its equivalent Pass + ITI certificate/Act Apprenticeship passed in Fitter/ Electrician/ Instrument Mechanic/ Mail Wright/ Maintenance Mechanic/ Mechanic (Radio & TV)/ Electronics Mechanic/ Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)/ Wireman/ Tractor Mechanic/ Armature & Coil Winder/ Mechanic (Diesel)/ Heat Engine/ Turner/ Machinist/ Refrigeration & AC Mechanic trade OR
- Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile Engineering in lieu of ITI.
- Note: Degree in the Engineering disciplines as above will also be acceptable in lieu of Diploma in Engineering
Commercial cum Ticket Clerk/Jr Clerk cum Typist:
- HSC/ 12th or its equivalent examination with not less that 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/PwBD/ Ex-servicemen
Sr Clerk cum Typist:
- Degree from recognized University or its equivalent. Typing proficiency in English/Hindi on Computer is essential.
- Typing proficiency test of 30 w.p.m in English/ 25 w.p.m in Hindi on computer without editing tools and spell check facility is essential
Sr Commercial cum Ticket Clerk:
- Degree from recognized University or its equivalent
Junior Engineer (P.Way/Works):
- Diploma in Civil Engineering OR B.Sc in Civil Engineering of three years duration OR a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a Recognized University/Institute.
Junior Engineer (Signal/Tele):
- Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ Communication Engineering OR combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ communication Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age limit: As on 01-01-2020
- For General Candidates: 18 to 42 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 18 to 47 Years
- For OBC Candidates: 18 to 45 Years
- Selection will be based on the Computer Based Test (CBT)/ Aptitude Test/ Typing Proficiency Test.
- There will be separate Computer Based Test (CBT) examination for each post for which the candidates have submitted their ONLINE application.
- For the post of Assistant Loco Pilot, Aptitude Test will be conducted for the candidates short listed as per merit in the Computer Based Test(CBT) examination.
- For the post of Jr.Clerk com Typist & Sr.Clerk cum Typist, Typing proficiency Test of 30 w.p.m. in English/25 w.p.m. in Hindl on Computer without editing tools and spell check facility will be conducted for the candidates short listed as per merit.
Scheme of Examination:
- The questions set in the Computer Based Testb(CBT) will be of Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- The question paper will be set In English and Hindl only
- The questions are likely to include subjects pertaining to General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence & Reasoning.
- The Question paper will be of 90 minutes duration for 100 Objective Questions, each carrying one mark each.
- There will be negative marking in CBT examination and marks will be deducted for each wrong answer @1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at RRC/SER (www.rrcser.co.in) website on or before 23 June 2020 (Last Date Extended) till 6 PM.
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here