Our passion, inventiveness, and investments have created wave after wave of innovation, helping businesses unleash the power of their data for over 25 years. As the leader in enterprise cloud data management we are arming companies to take their businesses to new heights, fueling their innovation, even disrupting industries—intelligently.
Informatica Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Position:||Associate QA Engineer|
|Batch:||2019 – 2020 batch|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Object Oriented design, data structures and programming.
- Operating Systems and algorithm knowledge is preferred
- Knowledge of Unix OS
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Accurately assess critical factors for success and mitigate risk on deliverables
- Proactively share technical knowledge and best practices with team members
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills
- Articulate ideas and thoughts clearly and easily
- Interact well with team leaders, peers, junior staff and other managers at various positions.
- Design and develop test plans, test cases based upon functional and design specifications
- Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities
- Design, develop and maintain test programs including test tools and automated test suites
- Work closely with the development team to analyze, debug and resolve any issues
- Participate in product functional reviews, test specifications, documentation review.
- Communicate effectively with developers and QA peers and other stakeholders in the QA organization.
- Execute planned testing tasks and provide timely and accurate analysis of findings
- Utilize analytical skills in determining the root cause of problems
- Demonstrates the ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements (such as urgent customer problems). Deliverable reviews have few actions.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
How to Apply:
Subscribe HERE (Check Your Email To Activate Confirmation Link).
|Apply Link:||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group:||Click here to Join|
|Follow on Facebook Page:||Follow Us|
|Update your skills:||Click Here|
|Learn More about Technology||medium.com|
|Healthy Discussions & Meetings||meetup.com|