FactSet creates flexible, open data and software solutions for tens of thousands of investment professionals around the world, providing instant anytime, anywhere access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions.
FactSet OffCampus Recruitment For Software Engineers:
|Experience Required:||2-4 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Proactively suggest improvements to applications and processes that enhance the client experience or improve performance
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Work with the Product Development team to understand project requirements and work with other Engineers on the technical design of those solutions
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Provide periodic project status updates to team lead/remote manager
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Mentor less experienced engineers in the team
- 2-4 years of industry experience
- Knowledge of RESTful services, especially NodeJS is required
- Experience in TypeScript , Git and unit tests is desirable
- Ability to articulate and quickly adopt development best practices
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Willingness to work as a member of a team, including participating in peer code reviews and maintaining project and operational documentation
- Ability to work as part of a geographically diverse team
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people
- B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent
How to Apply:
Subscribe HERE (Check Your Email To Activate Confirmation Link).
|Apply Link:||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group:||Click here to Join|
|Follow on Facebook Page:||Follow Us|
|Update your skills:||Click Here|
|Learn More about Technology||medium.com|
|Healthy Discussions & Meetings||meetup.com|