Avaya is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, that specializes in business communications, specifically unified communications (UC), contact center (CC), and services.Serving organizations at 220,000 customer locations worldwide, Avaya is the largest pure-play UC and CC company, ranking No. 1 in CC and No. 2 in UC and collaboration. The company had FY19 revenues of $2.89 billion, 83.
Avaya Off Campus Drive Details:
|Position:||Software Engineer 1|
|Batch:||2018 – 2020 batch|
|Experience Required:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Designs, deploys, and supports best in class software development processes and tools.
- Develops tasks including module design and coding, debugging, and documentation of application programs and systems level programming
- conducts systems programming and systems support activities
- develops coding and design tasks to ensure software meets specified performance, scalability and reliability requirements
- defines model interfaces/formats for performance simulation
- analyzes and modifies network components supporting communication implementation activities.
How to Apply:
|Apply Link:||Click Here|
|Follow on Facebook Page:||Follow Us|
|Update your skills:||Click Here|
|Learn More about Technology||medium.com|
|Healthy Discussions & Meetings||meetup.com|